This week we were excited to get the blog off the ground, start meeting some amazing people on Twitter and Facebook and start helping families get the answers to their burning health questions. It has truly been an exciting week.
And outside of On Call Nurse, there were some great posts that I wanted to share with everyone. Below are the 8 must read healthcare, parenting and nursing links from the week. Enjoy and let us know your favorite (and any links we may have missed) in the comments below.
- When Is Your Child Too Sick To Go To School – CT Post
- My 3 3/4 Doesn’t Want To Nap. What to do? – Dr. Rene’s Parenting Answers
- Health in 200 Countries In Over 200 Years in 4 Minutes (must watch) – Dr. Shock
- Be Selfish, Give To A Homeless Person – Doc Gurley
- Wikileaks and Electronic Health Records – db’s Medical Rants
- The Patient, The Most Important Part of The Medical Team – Health in 30
- A Doctor’s Greatest Social Tool – 33 Charts
- Reinventing The Comforts Of Home – Solo Female Traveler
- How Simple Living Can Make You Feel Rich Overnight – NuNomad
P.S. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and join our page on Facebook. We are always having giveaways, answering your questions and sharing valuable information from the healthcare world.
Top photo by celeste343